Monday, August 24, 2009

More Doodles - OWC

Who is it that lurks deep in a darky dirty crevice?
This is the enemy of the cute characters in the last post. All cutes have to have enemies who want to eat them or just hurt their feelings. This guy cuts off their magical turquoise and pink silky tails and cooks them up in his mean ol' vat to make evil concoctions.
He has his own theme song too. Maybe I'll sing it sometime.
He is an ancient rooster whose feathers have long fallen out and that makes him really mad - especially at beautiful things who share.

9 comments:

ThomasHjorthaab said...

HAHA:D Awesome John! I can't wait to see him animated!:D
I've posted some new doodles of your characters:

http://thomashjorthaab-sykkostuff.blogspot.com/

I would really appreciate if you'd take a look!:D...

ThomasHjorthaab said...

Thanks man:)
I'll try that, but hey, what am I supposed to do, to get invited to the education blog?:)

David said...

This would be a great cartoon show!

Let's make it!

John said...

Heh heh... I'm pretty sure I can guess what 'OWC' stands for!

More of my stuff - any good, John?

Shawn Dickinson said...

These drawings are hilarious!

diego cumplido said...

It smells of Jim Tyer around those drawings.

Zypsiollia said...

Love those drawings. I think I am actually in love with the one on the second sheet, top right.

First Attempt


In case you don't have time to actually read that, I am very, very out of practice and trying to remedy that.

The Blue Orange said...

This guy creeps me out, particularily the bottom two pictures of the second page.

As an aside, I did a clean up of the cute character you posted the other day.

Clean Up

Magical Kitten said...

Mr.John! Those Little Creatures Face Expressions Are Just Way To Funny.
Thank You.Love Your Blog a Whole Lot.Take Care.
How Do You Come Up W/ Such Great Stuff.Ha Ha Lol.