Friday, December 04, 2009

Slab's First Fist 2

Ernie: "It's Slab's new fist! He reached Pooberty today!"Bobby Bigloaf: "I wanna see!"
Ernie: "C'mon out Bobby Bigloaf. Don't be afraid! We're your friends!"
Slab's young fist throbs like a little hot MF.
FAAAAAA!
SHEEEWOOOM!
Ernie: "Cool, huh, Bobby Bigloaf?"
VOM!
SQUEEEENCH! Ernie: "Well, whaddaya think of Pooberty, Bobby?"
Bobby runs to get some. "Bobby Bigloaf: "Want, want!!"
Bobby: "WOW! I never seen pooberty before! Does it hurt?"
Slab: "OWWW! It really does, Bobby!"
Slab: "Say, Ern, whaddoo I do with this thing? It's really burning!"
Ernie whispers a secret in Slab's unspoiled ear.
Bobby: "Gee whiz, that's keen! I wish I had a burning pooberty!"
Slab is willing to share.
Slab: "You want some of this poison, Bobby Bigloaf?"
Slab: "Take that ya Fattypants!" Bobby wheezes up lung chunks as the gift of fist sinks unresistingly into soft flab.Bobby realizes quickly: "Hey! Waitaminute! I don't think you are my friends! I think you're BULLIES!"

Ernie: "You're pretty swift, Bobby Bigloaf! Didja get that big fat brain on the blogosphere??" Slab wonders at his first beat down. Then nature takes over and it feels so right.
A slow motion fist advances towards a soft mass of nerve endings, gums and flimsy braces...

BOBBY BIGLOAF ANIMATED

To be continued...